3. Contents of Personal Data
4. Security of Personal Information
5. Invitation e-mail usage
7. What are Cookies?
9. Your Cookies Preferences
10. Third Party Cookies
11. Amending Cookies Preferences
12. Further Information
13. Your Rights
14. Contact Us
“We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties”
In accordance with privacy law protection legislation personal data received at the time of placing an order
name/address/telephone number/e-mail address/etc. is completely confidential and will
be treated as prescribed by english law and within EU guidelines.
Your personal data will only be used solely for the purpose of online purchases and/or to acquire
any other information necessary for the legitimate processing of an order.
The shipping information relating to an order name/address/and phone will be shared only for
delivery purposes with the shipping couriers used by amoritalia.com.
Itality LTD does not store or have access to any credit card information or banking
details when using PayPal.
The information provided to PayPal is not shared back to amoritalia.com Website.
Itality LTD hereby makes clear that your personal details provided will not be used for any
promotional, market research or web based commercial purposes, unless you give your consent in advance.
At any time, you are free to exercise your right to check, update, correct or modify your personal account.
Or you may also request that any personal information we have on our system be deleted by sending an email to email@example.com
to process the Personal Data acquired in accordance with the purposes and in the manner indicated.
Modifying or deleting your personal data; right to information:
- You have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the applicable laws (Act 1998).
- You can ask for the cancellation of your Personal Data anytime.
To exercise these rights, just send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this case, amoritalia.com can still retain some of them to comply with any legal and fiscal obligations.
You are responsible for the truthfulness of the Personal Information disclosed or transmitted. amoritalia.com assumes that the Personal Data have been notified by the person or by a person authorized by him/her.
In accordance with the Italian legislation on data protection, amoritalia.com adopts the appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information provided.
amoritalia.com uses physical, electronic and administrative security measures to prevent the loss, manipulation, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data.
As a user of the amoritalia.com, you have the opportunity to send invitation e-mails that include recommendations to your friends.
The recipient will see the sender address and a personal recommendation text you might add.
Please ensure that you only send these e-mails to real persons who have provided their explicit agreement to receive these e-mails.
The amoritalia.com technology platform will only send e-mails to the e-mail addresses you indicate and will not make use of this data for any other purpose. You are not allowed to use the invitation e-mail tool to send spam or information that is in conflict with the general terms and conditions of the business.
Cookies are small text files which are placed on the computer or electronic device of a website user to provide the website operator with information about use of the Site. They are used for the purposes set out under item 8 below.
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your computer or electronic device until they expire or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
- Analytical purposes: Analytical cookies allow us to recognise, measure and track users of our Site in anonymous form. The information collected includes the number of visitors to our Site, where visitors have come to our Site from and the pages that they have visited. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by determining whether Site visitors can find information easily, or by identifying the aspects of the Site that are of the most interest to them.
- Usage preferences: Some of the cookies on our Site are activated when visitors to our sites make a choice about their usage of our Site. The Site then ‘remembers’ the settings preferences of the user concerned. This allows us to tailor aspects of our Site to the individual user.
- Functional purposes: Functional purpose cookies store information that is needed by our applications to process and operate. For example, where transactions or requests within an application involve multiple workflow stages, cookies are used to store the information from each stage temporarily, in order to facilitate completion of the overall transaction or request.
To make full use of our Site, your computer or electronic device will need to accept cookies, as our Site will not function properly without them. In addition, cookies are required in order to provide you with personalized features on our Site.
This declaration may change periodically by informing you of such changes and publishing the modified terms on the amoritalia.com website.
If you have questions concerning this declaration or the use of personal data at amoritalia.com, you can contact amoritalia.com by e-mail to email@example.com.
This declaration and the amoritalia.com usage are subject to the Italian Law.
You have the right to request access to your personal data we hold about you, rectification of inaccurate data, as well as to withdraw your consent at any time and free of charges. Any request to exercise such rights must be addressed as provided below